Sometimes, diet and exercise are simply not enough to achieve the sculpted, athletic appearance you desire. Vaser High Def Liposuction can apply the finishing touches for you. This advanced procedure has skyrocketed in popularity with men – and women, too – because it is powerfully effective, yet far gentler on the body than traditional liposuction when it comes to comfort, safety, and recovery time.
Vaser High Def Lipo is now available in Dubai, in the skilled hands of our world-renowned physicians at Beverly Hills Sunset Surgery Center. We can help you re-sculpt almost any part of your body, from your neck to your ankles, creating personally customized results.
What’s So Different about Vaser?
The purpose of liposuction is to remove unwanted fat deposits, to produce a smoother, more toned look. Vaser is a type of tumescent liposuction -- a cutting-edge ultrasonic technique that vastly improves the liposuction experience and results. (VASAR stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.)
Results can be dramatic, but the procedure itself is a simple process:
- The surgeon makes a tiny incision, then uses a thin cannula to inject tumescent fluid into the target area. Tumescent fluid is an anesthetic solution that, in conjunction with ultrasonic vibration, gently breaks up fat cells and separates them from nearby tissues.
- Liquefied fat cells are then removed.
But we can do more
Vaser takes fat removal to an entirely new level, which is why it is often referred to as LipoSculpture. We can also transfer fat cells from one part of your body to augment another area. So in a single procedure, you can slim down in one area (say, your thighs) and build up another area such as your pecs or breasts or buttocks to achieve a better-contoured, more toned appearance.
Vaser High Def Liposuction is performed in our medical offices, typically using local anesthesia and light sedation. The procedure can be short, but the exact time depends on the size and number of areas involved. You will need a few days for recovery, and although you will start to see results soon, it will take a few months for the final reveal.
Benefits of Vaser High Def Lipo
While traditional lipo requires general anesthetic and can be somewhat harsh, Vaser is easier on the body yet more effective. Compared to traditional liposuction, Vaser High Def is:
- Safer because it targets only fat cells, without damaging surrounding tissues, nerves, and blood vessels.
- Virtually pain-free, described by patients as a slight pressure.
- Little downtime because here is significantly less swelling or bruising.
- Only a tiny incision is required, which makes Vaser a great choice for potentially visible areas such as arms and legs.
Who Is a Good Candidate?
You are, if you are a man or woman who wants to:
- Get rid of a little or a large amount of fat
- Add volume or re-shape body contours
- Create a more toned, muscular appearance
- Restore curves lost due to aging
- Achieve smoother, tighter skin
As with all surgical procedures, you should be in good health, a non-smoker, and have realistic expectations regarding results.
Surgical Skill Determines Results
You want a surgeon you trust, someone who makes you feel both confident and comfortable, because you are putting your body into their hands. Whether you are part of our diverse international community in Dubai or you are visiting from elsewhere in the world, you get the best of the best here at Beverly Hills Sunset Surgery Center.
Our internationally known celebrity surgeons embody exceptional surgical skill and experience. And our luxurious medical offices offer the ultimate in comfort and friendly, personalized care.
Private, Personal Consultation
Every body is different, and every patient’s personal goals are different. During a private one-on-one consultation, you and your surgeon will discuss your medical history, the aesthetic changes you wish to make, whether Vaser High Def Lipo is right for you, and the outcomes you can expect. Together, you will create a treatment plan tailored just for you.